This programme will allow students to explore a variety of areas within traditional and contemporary Jewellery Design - where emphasis is placed on creativity, innovation, experimentation and material applications through technical skills. Students will also learn skills in design management, portfolio building and marketing. Therefore preparing each individual for entering the market as a contemporary Jewellery Designer/Maker.
Topics covered are as follows
- Designs for all type of jewellery.
- Designs theme for domestic & international market.
- Setting parameters & technic with tools & machinery.
- Technical steps regarding jewellery manufacturing.
- Designs with orthographic views.
- Technical aspects of of jewellery mechanism.
- Jewellery costing.
- Concept of Branded jewellery.
- Introduction about diamond & manufacturing steps.
- Knowledge regarding different types of Gem-stones.
- Coloured schemes in jewellery designing.
- Portfolio presentation & framing.
- Professional standard training along with theoretical contents.
- Live piece demonstration for all types of jewellery, market & mechanism.
- Project work for Branded jewellery.
- Certification & Achievers Award Trophy.
- Pay once & availed of this training course any numbers of time.
- Practical training of order taking method.