Why like this training is necessary?
Nowadays the commercial training centers are giving training in software level only. This type of training is not necessary for the candidates to face the interview and get entry into the top level companies.
So that we framed our own syllabus with the help of industry people to enhance the knowledge of the candidate to work with full confidence in top level companies in design and R&D in OEM companies.
Our industry-focused design courses provide practical vocational skills where emphasis is placed on nurturing designers not technicians. Our business courses offer students pursuing a business qualification the opportunity to study in a creative learning environment with a flexible study schedule.
Cad designing Topics covered are as below
- Cad designing for all types of Jewellery in detail.
- All types of setting parameters & technique with the live examples & theory.
- Knowledge about full jewellery manufacturing process.
- Technical Aspects of Jewellery Mechanism.
- Improvement in quality and reducing cost of manufacturing.
- Teach Cad designing specifically for the Jewellery Industry, with a non technical interface which Jewelers, designers, and model makers, find easy to learn and use.
- Calculate volume and weight of the final product.
- Knowledge about r.p.t (rapid proto type) & r.t.v (rubber mould).
- View the item in photo realistic rendering from any viewpoint.
- Basic knowledge about cam machine.
Our training method is as follows
- Software training (Industrial design - Automobile, Aeronautical ...)
- Design concepts (Solid modeling, surface modeling, sheet metal, GD & T, Reverse engineering, Re-mastering, Rapid-prototyping, ... )
- Interview based approaches with FAQs
- Industrial standard.